- Host a conference of up to 350 people in our specially designed Conference Hall. Our diverse, corporate events spaces offer varied capacity for various occasions to be held indoors or by the pool, while they are all fully equipped with the latest technological set-up, to ensure the smooth running of your conference and seminar.,
Make your special day one to be remembered. Whether you are planning your wedding reception, child’s post-christening gathering, a social party or gala dinner, our wonderful venues allow you and your guests to have the time of your lives within a most elegant setting coupled with sea views, poolside ambience and top-notch services. We can make decor arrangements for your event or work together with your designated event planner, in order to pull off the event of your dreams!,
Underwater wedding & Underwater children’s party
We will capture the most beautiful moments of your life with photography and video underwater! Our diving centre organises activities that will remain unforgettable.,
From child parties to underwater wedding photography and wedding proposals in the water!,
For more information contact us to answer your questions.
Alexandros Palace is proud to be a bicycle-friendly destination. As a bike-friendly hotel, we fulfil international standards promoting sustainable mobility in Greece. Using a bicycle to commute, is a great form of exercise and an environmentally friendly mode of transportation. Cycling is also an adventurous sports activity that combines leisure with sightseeing and the unique discovery of the local cultural heritage. The Greek climate and the local Halkidiki climate are truly ideal for enjoyable activities such as cycling through the wood, the mountain, the Aegean seashore, cycling by lakes, rivers and important archaeological sites.,
Our hotel offers:
A map of recommended cycling routes,
A dedicated, safe parking lot for bicycles with a special bicycle rack
Necessary tools for maintenance
Charging station for e-bikes
Lunchbox with fruit, sandwiches, energy drinks e.t.c upon request
Healthy breakfast buffet with organic, local products and our home-grown produce
Fully equipped gym
Wellness services, such as sauna, Turkish bath (Hamam), Jacuzzi pool, sports massage, located in our Spa
The Municipality of Aristotle of Halkidiki defines geographically the whole of Eastern Halkidiki. A destination naturally located between three green mountains and 300km of coastline is essentially determined by the existence of hundreds of routes, many of which are mapped and marked bike paths.
The difference of the walking and cycling routes of Eastern Halkidiki from other similar routes lies in the historical brands (identities) that accompany them:,
routes to Mount Aristotle – which “carry” the natural and cultural aura of the years that inspired and formed Aristotle,,
places that hosted the famous Greek Alexis Zorbas – the time when he lived in Paleochori and worked in the area as a miner,
roads and paths along the borders of Mount Athos – that “smell” Byzantium,
routes and paths like the one followed by the Persian King Xerxes, to cross the Athonite Peninsula,
paths that highlight the history of Ancient Akanthos and the historical area “Mavro Aloni” of Ierissos, an emblematic place of sacrifice of the locals in the name of freedom from the Ottoman yoke,
natural routes that promote the olive and fir as natural creations with special quality characteristics.More information
Mountain Bike Rental
- To engage each and everyone, Whether you prefer to train in the gym or thrive in the fun aspect that sports & activities bring to fitness, here we offer you the best of both worlds.,
- Taking a holiday is no excuse for skipping exercise. Those who are accustomed to training on a regular basis don’t have to forgo this healthy habit of theirs, while those who rarely find the time to exercise in their daily schedules can, in fact, make up for lost time. Whether you prefer to train in the gym on your own, empowered by listening to your favourite music or thrive in the fun aspect that outdoor sports and activities bring to fitness, here we offer you the best of both worlds.,
- Activities & Sports, Our expansive grounds feature various courts, which allow you to have fun with exercising while inhaling the fresh air of Halkidiki. Tennis, Basketball, Beach volley courts and table tennis are available for hosting epic games with your chosen ones. These are excellent choices for families who want to have a bit of competitive fun while on holiday.,
- Gym facilities, Our fitness center features a fully equipped gym with treadmills, elliptical and cycling machines for a cardio workout, as well as many multi-functional, weight and resistance machines as well as free weights for building muscle. You can use it throughout the day on a complimentary basis.,
- It’s an unhurried, carefree pool life at our hotel. Our sensational Halkidiki hotel with swimming pools boasts two outdoor pools, plus one specifically dedicated to children and a heated indoor pool as well. Around our pools you will find complimentary umbrellas and sunbeds on which you can fully relax, soaking up the sun rays in between invigorating dips into the sapphire waters.,
- At our Halkidiki hotel with swimming pools, pool life is perhaps the most chill thing to do. The adults’ and children’s pools* are located next to one another, which allows parents to fully unwind while keeping an eye on the young ones nearby. Two Pool Bars are found next to our outdoor pools, serving beverages and snacks during the day, while they are also an excellent spot to enjoy a cocktail in the evening.,
- Our indoor, heated pool is located within our Spa and is there for the ultimate calming experience, amplifying the sense of serenity that characterises our hotel.,
- *Sunbeds and umbrellas in the pool areas – free of charge
* Pool operation times
Pool I – (by our Pool Bar “Aura”): 10:00 -18:00
Pool II (by our Pool Bar “Ammos”): 10:00 – 18:00 (operating mid-June – mid-September)
Outdoor Kids freshwater pool: 09:00 – 18:00
Indoor, freshwater pool (SPA area – extra charge- reservation required) 10:00 – 18:00,
Tranquil moments by the sea await our guests. Our location gives you exclusive access to an awarded, blue-flag beach, just 150 – 300 meters from our property. This golden sand beach and its verdant surroundings act as the most serene backdrop for our guests, who seek to experience a tranquil stay at one of the family-friendly beach hotels in Halkidiki, Greece.,
Our family beach hotel in Halkidiki, Greece offers an almost private beach experience, amplifying the overall serenity that pervades our property. Access to the beach from our hotel is easy and safe, by way of an underground, pedestrian crossing created to provide passage to the beach where you will find complimentary sunbeds, umbrellas as well as our “Nero” Beach Bar* that will provide you with a plethora of refreshments and snacks throughout the day.,
Never a dull moment at Alexandros Palace! Earn a scuba diving certificate during your holidays, go snorkelling with the family, or rent a boat and be captain for a day! What about an adrenaline rush? Choose from our exciting list of water sports and family-friendly water activities and enjoy your stay to the fullest!,
For our guests’ absolute convenience, we offer the optional provision of beach towels which are changed on a daily basis, at a surcharge,
*“Nero” – Beach Bar,
Soft drinks, coffee, refreshments and alcoholic drinks. Grill & Snacks (burgers, club sandwiches, salads)
Opening times: 09:00 – 18:00
Sunbeds & Umbrellas (minimum fee consumption 5€ per person /day)
- Your enjoyment is the key to unlocking the essence to a truly fantastic holiday. We host soft animation shows for the amusement of children, such as Mini Disco night and Aqua Aerobics on the beach during the day as well as also putting on thematic nights for adult entertainment such us Jazz nights in the evening which can be enjoyed by the pool.,
- Are you ready to dive with us? Our diving centre is certified by PADI* and our experienced instructors will guide you step-by-step, whether you’re a novice or an experienced diver. Our programmes and certifications are appropriate for adults and children.,
- Our diving centre offers a wide range of programmes, such as The PADI OPEN WATER DIVER COURSE, which is the world’s most popular beginner diving program, as well as advanced programmes, such as the ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER (dive up to 30 meters), RESCUE DIVER and the globally recognised DIVE MASTER programme to become certified as an official assistant trainer.,
- If you wish to earn a diving certificate during your holidays, become a mermaid for a day, go snorkelling with the whole family, experience over 14 exciting diving sites and discover an exciting underwater world, contact us today for more information.
*PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) was founded in 1967 and is the world’s largest educational organization for divers.
Scuba diving for children,
- Diving lessons for kids! We offer safety, fun and new unforgettable experiences to kids. With their natural curiosity and the ability to learn new things, kids can become the best divers!,
- The Diving KIDS certification is aimed at children aged 8+. PADI’s BUBBLE MAKER program (8-10 years) has been specially created for our little friends who want to experience scuba diving. With the help of our experienced instructors and the appropriate equipment we provide, children have a unique opportunity to dive at a depth of about 2 meters on their first diving experience, to become one with the sea and to get acquainted with the aquatic life.,
- We will capture the most beautiful moments of your life with photography and video underwater!
Our diving centre organises activities that will remain unforgettable.
From child parties to underwater wedding photography and wedding proposals in the water!
For more information contact us to answer your questions. ,
- Boat Rentals,
Become a captain for a whole day and live this unique experience. Discover golden beaches like Alykes and Karagatsi and nearby islets, such as Ammouliani and Drenia in the clear blue waters of the Aegean Sea! Private guided tours to Mount Athos are also available. Depending on boat type no diploma is needed, as the training is done by our staff.,
Daily Fishing Cruises with Albatros Cruises. Guided fishing tour (incl. equipment) to nearby islands. Duration 4 hours. Minimum participants 7 pax. Contact us for additional info,
Make your summer vacation more daring and happy! Aqua Slider, Crazy UFO or Disco Ball? Why not try them all?,
Have fun through a large selection of games that will give you joy and liveliness!
Diving for both beginners and certified divers with the help of our experienced staff. We work with Ouranoupoli Scuba Certified Diving Center to provide high-quality services.,
- Boat Rentals,
- Your well-being is important to us,
It is a crucial part of the serenity we desire our guests to experience during their stay. Whether it is spa treatments that aim at soothing your body or more intense experiences such as gym training and sports activities, we provide you with all the possibilities to enhance your state of well-being.,
- Spa & Wellness,
Ours is a Halkidiki family hotel with a spa, with various adult treatments and therapies for the face and body, aimed at amplifying the feeling of serenity, calmness and relaxation.,
The facilities of our spa include a heated, indoor pool*, a jacuzzi, a sauna, a steam/Turkish bath, as well as massage rooms in which massage and spa treatments take place. Heated relaxation chairs surround the lovely indoor pool.,
Use of these facilities is upon reservation with our SPA team. Contact us (at 0030 2377031424 ext 39) to book your wellness appointments and prepare for a serene state of body and mind.,
A journey of the senses in a beautifully designed Spa
Your visit to our space commences with a presentation of our treatments, cabins and overall services. Your lifestyle, mood and needs are discussed before crafting a customized wellness experience to enjoy alone or with a partner, companion, or family member. Our mission is to take you on a journey of the senses and help you recharge in a warm beautifully designed space with a stimulating aroma, relaxing sounds, professional therapists and to top it all off a hot beverage of local herbs.
Enjoy your Spa moments clean, safe and paperless.,
*Ιndoor pool operates daily between 10:00 – 19:00 (18:00 Last Appointment at 18:00)
- Spa Pricelist,
Waxing Massage Full leg wax 40€ 1. Rest and relaxation massage Half leg wax 25€ Full body 45' 110€ Arm wax 30€ Back neck, upper shoulders 45' 85€ Under arm wax 20€ Feet and sole (foot reflexology) 45' 65€ Bikini line wax 15€ Antistress massage (full body) 110€ Full bikini wax 25€ Energy massage (full body) 125€ Upper lip wax 10€ Hot stone massage (full body) 145€ Eyebrows shaping 10€ 2. Face massage Semi-permanent eyebrows tinting 15€ Face massage 15' 40€ Facial rejuvenation (according to the needs of each) 45' 60€ 3. Body care Body hydration 50' 70€ After sun burn care 30' 45€ Foot spa Detox 30' 50€
Friends bonding, Family moments
(available twice a week: Tuesday & Thursday 10:00 - 12:00)
1st Package 2nd Package Sauna Sauna Hammam Hammam Jacuzzi Jacuzzi Indoor pool 30' massage/person full body Duration 90' Duration 120' Price 160€ Price 80€+50€/person massage Duration Prices 1 person 2 persons Sauna 20' 15€ 25€ Hammam 20' 15€ 25€ Jacuzzi 30' 25€ 45€ Indoor pool 30' 40€ 70€
- Your well-being is important to us,
- Mount Athos is an autonomous region within the Hellenic Republic, under the direct jurisdiction of the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople. Mount Athos has been inhabited since ancient times and is known for its long Christian presence and historical monastic traditions, which date back to the Byzantine era.
- Due to its long history and religious importance, the well-preserved architecture of the monasteries, and the preservation of the flora and fauna around the mountain, Mount Athos was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1988.
- Daily Cruises are organized to visit mount Athos. Only men are allowed to enter the Mount Athos region. Women who are interested in experiencing Mount Athos can only go on an Athos cruise and view the monasteries from a distance.
You can get a visa to Athos by applying to the Athos representative office.